FIND JOBS & APPLY
CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS & PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNSHIP
COTTONCAKE is a well-established concept store in the heart of de Pijp in Amsterdam with its own fragrance collection. We’re looking for a creative superstar with a passion for photography, who can bring more dimension to our online brand identity. Your main goal will be translating the (offline) store experience to the online world. Therefore we need a visually strong person, someone with eye for detail and a love for all things beautiful.
Core focus during this internship:
• Photographing the collection, store and people in a way that fits the COTTONCAKE brand.
• Responsible for our half-yearly lookbook shoot.
• Co-creation of the communication strategy
• Creation of an online marketing calendar
• Relevant content creation
• Growing the right target audience and online sales
• Creating the concept for a monthly newsletter
• Design & photography for the newsletter
Making sure the website represents the COTTONCAKE brand
What we need:
• You have a background, or follow education in photography, advertising or branding.
• You can think in a conceptual way, and have the creative skills to execute your concepts.
• You have an eye for photography and the skills + equipment to make professional images.
• You love the COTTONCAKE brand 😉
• You’re a happy, positive person with a drive to create beautiful work.
• You can work in creative programs (Indesign/Photoshop etc)
• You’re available for at least 5 months (minimum 3 days a week)
Interested? Send your CV and short motivation to email@example.com.